- 16,194 Posts
How to fix connection issues with Instant Hotspot in iOS 8.1 and OS X Yosemite
If you're running iOS 8.1 on your iPhone or iPad and have OS X Yosemite on your Mac, you can now use your cellular connection for a new feature called Instant Hotspot. The main appeal is that it can automatically detect all your devices so you don't have to fiddle with tethering settings. However, some people have been experiencing connection issues or can't get the feature working at all. Here are some steps you can try in order to get Instant Hotspot working correctly!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kozkozkoz in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 82Last Post: 01-06-2015, 01:57 PM
- By kozkozkoz in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2014, 12:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 05:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2014, 03:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2014, 01:46 PM