- 16,211 Posts
That new multi-carrier SIM card in the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 will lock to AT&T after activation
While the introduction of what amounts to a universal SIM card in the new iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 brought on celebration of an impending future of easier carrier switching with just one SIM, we're only halfway there. Not only does the SIM not support Verizon, but if you try to activate it on AT&T, it will lock the SIM to that carrier.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rossi Wilkes in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 33Last Post: 03-18-2015, 10:50 AM
- By Tom Munch in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:42 PM
- By stib in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2014, 03:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 04:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:22 PM