- 16,219 Posts
iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3: A history in pictures
The iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 are the latest in a line of Apple tablets that stretch back to the original, introduced by Steve Jobs in January of 2010. Since then they've gotten lighter, thinner, narrower, and even smaller. The port has changed. The displays have gone Retina. The data speeds have gotten faster and faster. They've gone gold.
It's only when you see them all laid out or stacked before you that you can really appreciate the evolution of the iPad. When you see them like this...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mrlyons841 in forum Mac MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2014, 12:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 05:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2014, 03:00 PM