- 16,192 Posts
Troubleshoot iCloud Photo Library: How to sync images from your computer or iPhoto
Apple has long had trouble balancing its iCloud sync service with manual iTunes syncing, to no one's surprise. Sync is hard, and when you offer users multiple ways to put data on their devices, something's bound to get borked in the process. iCloud Photo Library is no exception—the service isn't on the Mac yet, which means that if you want to use it on your iOS devices, it'll effectively wall off your iPhoto library from your mobile lifestyle. But we've got a few tricks to get those iPhoto images back onto your iPhone or iPad.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By blessed2bamommie in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 10-28-2014, 01:10 PM
- By drobertsoncreative in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:30 AM