- 16,182 Posts
Apple to open 25 stores in China within the next two years
Apple CEO Tim Cook has confirmed that the company plans to open up 25 retail stores in China within the next two years. According to an interview transcript published on Chinese web portal Sina, Apple is looking to expand on its 15 outlets currently located in the country. Cook also recently visited a Foxconn factory in China.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By megability in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2015, 04:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2014, 04:06 AM
- By Rancid88 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2014, 03:02 AM
- By TiggerRPh in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2014, 06:37 PM
- By himmatsj in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 05:04 PM