- 16,193 Posts
iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 insurance: Should you get AppleCare or something else?
If you plan on picking up a new iPad Air 2 or new iPad mini, one of the questions you're probably asking yourself is whether or not you should buy AppleCare+ insurance, something else, or forego insurance altogether. It's a question we get asked on a rather regular basis here at iMore so I figured the best way to address it was to put together a guide, since no one insurance plan is right for everyone. And more importantly, if you're using a credit card to buy your new iPad, you may be covered already and not even know it! Follow along to see what we think are the best insurance options to protect your new iPad!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By itsgusmetropolo in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 10-22-2014, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:19 PM