- 16,194 Posts
John Lewis to begin selling iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 to U.K. residents Oct. 22
In addition to carrier options, U.K. residents will be able to pick up Apple's latest iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 at the Apple Store and through high-end retailer John Lewis. Both new iPad models will be available starting October 22 in the U.K. and John Lewis will open select stores early to sell Apple's popular tablets.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bigdad84 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2015, 09:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:13 AM
- By pskaloya in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 02:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 01:30 PM