- 16,237 Posts
Apple issues statement on iCloud.com attacks
Apple has issued a statement regarding the attacks on iCloud.com, originally reported yesterday. Apple says that they are aware of the attacks, and they outline steps that users can take to make sure they are secure when using the iCloud website. Apple says a little about the security measures for the website, and details what you should see when logging into iCloud on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By hikermatty in forum iOS 8Replies: 25Last Post: 03-10-2015, 11:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 12:59 PM
- By Peterpetram in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2014, 12:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 11:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 10:30 AM