- 16,184 Posts
Apple will closely guard Apple Watch sales numbers in new reporting method
Starting the first quarter of its 2015 fiscal year, Apple CEO Tim Cook said that the company may not break out sales figures for the Apple Watch. By not disclosing exact sales numbers for Apple's nascent smartwatch, a typically secretive Apple would hope to gain a competitive advantage over competitors. Apple would employ a new way of reporting sales and earnings for its Apple Watch by categorizing it into a category marked "other" along with a few other products.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:53 PM
- By Michael#IM in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 04:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 04:22 PM