- 16,182 Posts
Apple's shopping spree brings 20 new companies under its wings in 2014
While Beats Electronics is probably the most notable purchase Apple had made this year, CEO Tim Cook had stated during the earnings call that his firm had purchased a total of 20 companies, with 7 of those acquisitions during the latest fourth quarter. Many of those companies were not disclosed, but Apple had confirmed a few of them in the past, including Prss for iPad publishing, Swell, and LuxVue.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kingweb in forum Apple PayReplies: 25Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:08 PM
- By raysivley in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 12Last Post: 10-26-2014, 11:57 PM
- By Michael#IM in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 04:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2014, 03:56 PM