- 16,184 Posts
How to install iOS 8.1 on your iPhone and iPad — Even if you're low on storage!
iOS 8.1 will run on iPhone 4s and newer, iPad 2 and newer, and iPod touch 5. If you have enough available storage space on your device, you can install it using Software Update. If you're already running iOS 8, storage shouldn't be a problem. If you're still on iOS 7, you'll have to pay closer attention and may need to update using iTunes instead.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By InTheRed in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2015, 05:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:10 PM
- By HankAZ in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:08 PM