- 16,194 Posts
How to make OS X Yosemite's menus dark
OS X Yosemite introduces the first major interface changes to OS X in more than a decade. Yosemite offers flatter iconography, a cleaner design and better typography more suited to the increasing number of Macs with Retina displays. One change Apple's implemented is an optional "Dark Mode" that inverts the color of your menu bar and makes the dock darker too. Here's how to get the most of it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By cobra302 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:25 PM
- By pappy53 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2014, 03:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2014, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 01:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:30 PM