- 16,179 Posts
How to use the Safari toolbar in OS X Yosemite
Safari's toolbar has been dramatically reworked in OS X Yosemite. It's a much simpler setup, but there's still plenty of power under the hood. The first thing you may notice about Safari in OS X Yosemite is how simplified it is. Your favorites are gone, too. Or are they? If these are questions you find yourself asking, follow along for a detailed walkthrough of where your stuff went and how to access it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Heisenberg in forum Mac MiniReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2014, 07:57 PM
- By jeilders in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 34Last Post: 10-17-2014, 05:49 PM
- By Wreckus in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2014, 07:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:01 PM