- 16,182 Posts
How to use Markup in Mail in OS X Yosemite
Markup is a new feature in the OS X Yosemite Mail app that lets you easily annotate and edit images inline. While you'll still want advanced graphics program for heavy editing, Markup makes it extremely easy to get your point across without having to launch Photoshop, Acorn, or something similar.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Heisenberg in forum Mac MiniReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2014, 07:57 PM
- By jeilders in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 34Last Post: 10-17-2014, 05:49 PM
- By Wreckus in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2014, 07:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:01 PM