- 16,194 Posts
iOS 8 install base at 48% after just four weeks
At the Apple event taking place today out in Cupertino, Craig Federighi, took the stage and updated us on how many iOS users are already on the latest version, iOS 8. Things are looking good, with the first four weeks since launch seeing more than half – 48% to be precise – of all iOS users being on iOS 8.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By TheINTJ in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2015, 04:56 AM
- By Michelle Haag in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2014, 10:35 AM
- By doitlarge in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2014, 09:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:51 PM