- 16,178 Posts
Beats' Iovine happy with free publicity from NFL ban
Despite a ban from the NFL as a result of an exclusive sponsorship with headphone-maker Bose, Beats still got the beats. A recent debacle involving 49ers Colin Kaepernick's $10,000 fine for wearing Beats hasn't hurt the company in the slightest, and Beats co-founder Jimmy Iovine is happy with the media coverage amounting to roughly $2.14 million in free publicity.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rockdog97 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:25 PM
- By KingBuick in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2014, 04:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 04:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2014, 02:51 PM