One Handed Keyboard helps make the giant iPhone 6 Plus easier to use single-handedly
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are larger in every way compared to previous iPhone generations, but these latest smartphones can prove difficult to use with only one hand available. Apple has implemented a few neat little features to help make things more user-friendly, but there's only so much iOS 8 can do.
Cue One Handed Keyboard, a third-party app, which does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a keyboard replacement that aids typing single-handedly on the larger displays .
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By loveseyecandy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 42Last Post: 10-18-2014, 09:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:22 AM
- By Jimnibob in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:04 AM