- 16,182 Posts
Hundreds of Dropbox accounts compromised via third party service; change your password now
Earlier today, a thread surfaced on Reddit offering up 400 Dropbox usernames and passwords in plain text, with a note that over seven million accounts have been compromised in total. Dropbox has since announced on its blog that it wasn't hacked, and that the leaked passwords were stolen from a third party service.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2015, 06:30 AM
- By CrackOne in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:12 AM
- By Danny8200 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 08:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:30 PM