- 16,237 Posts
How to use the timer in the Camera app for iPhone and iPad
The Camera app in your iPhone or iPad has a timer feature similar to that in standard point and shoot or DSLR cameras. This means that if you've got a tripod or can prop your iPhone against something, you can easily frame a photo and then jump in it yourself, no photographer needed! Simply set the timer and let the Camera app do the rest!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Hiri89 in forum iPad AirReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:50 AM
- By ASIF2323 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2014, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 02:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 01:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2014, 01:00 PM