- 16,198 Posts
Dropbox squashes desktop client bug, offers free Pro upgrade to those who lost files
Those who rely on Dropbox to store their personal files may have lost some of their data. The service has experienced some issues regarding a bug in older versions of its available desktop apps. This bug deleted files uploaded by affected users who activated the Selective Sync feature, leading some to find they'd lost a large amount of files.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-13-2014, 08:50 AM #2
- By Alex Malench in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2014, 10:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 03:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 10:33 PM
- By Michael Lee1667 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2014, 10:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:34 PM