- 16,176 Posts
How to tell if iOS and Mac apps are eligible for Family Sharing
Family Sharing allows you and the other members of your household to share iTunes, App Store, and iBooks purchases across all your devices, without having to purchase them multiple times. While most app developers support Family Sharing, Apple gives them the option to opt out if they choose. Luckily, there's an easy way to find out if specific apps are eligible for Family Sharing. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gameson in forum iOS 8Replies: 51Last Post: 10-15-2014, 01:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2014, 05:37 PM
- By decypher44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2014, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2014, 04:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2014, 04:00 PM