- 16,245 Posts
How to replace the front-facing FaceTime camera in an iPhone 5s
Have an iPhone 5s with a busted front-facing camera? Whether you have lines through the screen when trying to take selfies or the camera just won't seem to turn around, all of these can be signs that it needs to be replaced. Luckily, since it's simply attached to the front display, replacing an iPhone 5s FaceTime camera is a relatively easy iPhone DIY repair to perform on your own. Not only can we walk you through step-by-step, we can also link you to high quality parts and tools to get the job done right!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By CrackOne in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2014, 06:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 06:46 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2014, 03:35 PM
- By fishhead_soup in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Kwane Williams in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:11 PM