- 16,178 Posts
iPhone 6 launch drove a quarter billion dollars in accessory sales in two weeks
The launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were bonanzas for Apple, with more than 10 million devices sold in the first weekend, but the new devices were also a huge boon to mobile device accessory makers. According to an analysis by the NPD Group, accessory sales in the two weeks following the new iPhones' September 19th launch surged by 43%, hitting $249 million.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-10-2014, 12:52 PM #2
- By canusaybimmy in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2014, 12:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:40 AM
- By DOOG9517 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:09 AM