Your Snapchat photos may have been exposed in massive compromise
At least 100,000 Snapchat photos have been stolen and leaked, taken from a third-party Snapchat client. The 13GB database is now circulating around 4chan and other forums. The images reportedly came either from popular Snapchat client Snapsave or SnapSaved.com, both of which allow users to save photos and videos they receive. Snapchat says that their own servers are secure, and not the source of the breach, according to Business Insider:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By fabio984 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:22 AM
- By Brandonlowsklow in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2014, 06:40 AM