- 16,185 Posts
Why I've stopped using Google apps on my iPhone 6 Plus
While compiling the list of apps on my iPhone 6 Plus I realized something —*I'd listed not a single one from Google. It was something of a shock. Previously I'd had Gmail and Google Maps, Google+ and Hangouts, YouTube and Google Search. I'd even been using apps they'd acquired, like Snapseed. After setting up my iPhone 6 Plus as new, however, and downloading apps only as I needed them, after close to 3 weeks, I still hadn't needed a single Google app. So what happened?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-07-2014, 11:12 AM #2
- 11-07-2014, 12:50 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2014, 08:23 AM
- By jmburke1982 in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2014, 02:52 PM
- By samanway mandal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:22 AM