- 16,172 Posts
Samsung warns of steep profit decline, will iPhone 6 make it steeper?
Yesterday Samsung warned of a steep decline in profits for Q3 2014. Some of that is believed to be due to increased competition on the low-end from Huawai, Xiaomi, and other manufacturers. Consider this, however ó prior to September 2014, Apple had 0% of the over 4-inch phone market. Now they've launched the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus and have sold into the tens of millions by now. Whatever share of the over 4-inch phone market Apple has next quarter, and next year, it will be significantly higher than zero.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By M_G_D in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 11-08-2014, 10:55 AM
- By GeminiMarz in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2014, 10:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:30 AM
- By yabolb in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:17 AM