- 16,179 Posts
Need to disable Notification Center and Siri access from the Lock screen? Here's how in iOS 8!
By default you can access Notification Center, Control Center, and Siri from the Lock screen of any iPhone or iPad, regardless of whether or not there's a passcode set. However, you can disable these options in the Settings app if you choose to. While Control Center access hasn't changed, many readers have been asking me how to restrict access to Siri and Notification Center in iOS 8 since they aren't seeing the options anymore. Fear not, they aren't gone, they've just moved!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Kittycake in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2014, 03:56 PM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 23Last Post: 10-11-2014, 03:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 01:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 01:16 PM