- 16,194 Posts
Notification banners getting stuck in iOS 8? Here's a temporary fix!
One of the most annoying bugs I've experienced thus far with iOS 8 is an issue where notification banners don't seem to want to disappear from the top of the screen. No matter how purposefully I flick them away, they just sit there silently mocking me. From a quick web and Twitter search, I don't seem to be alone. However, I've managed to find a temporary solution that should get rid of particularly persistent notification banners.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iEd in forum iOS 8Replies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2015, 06:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 06:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2014, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 04:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2014, 04:12 PM