- 16,182 Posts
Three years after his passing, memory of Steve Jobs is very much alive with Apple execs
Three years of since his passing, it appears that Steve Jobs' legacy and memory are very much a part of Apple and Apple's executives. Earlier in the week, Apple CEO Tim Cook had sent an email asking employees to remember Jobs' influence on the world, and now on the anniversary of his death Cook and Apple marketing head Phil Schiller are both turning to Twitter to express their remembrance of Apple's late co-founder.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2014, 01:49 AM
- By Teri Stewart in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 03:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2014, 01:40 PM