- 16,186 Posts
Apple's privacy push requires developers to disclose policies
Since the iCloud hacking attempts, Apple has taken a firmer stance on privacy and how it safeguards user information and data. With iOS 8, this is becoming more important as Apple is allowing third-party apps to tap into HomeKit for a centralized home automation hub, HealthKit for health and fitness tracking, Apple Pay for payments, and keyboard extensions. As such, Apple is requiring third-party developers to appropriately disclose privacy policies in the iTunes App Store when they list their apps and as required by law.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 87Last Post: 01-25-2015, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 03:40 PM