- 16,246 Posts
How to replace the rear iSight camera in an iPhone 5s
If you're having issues with the rear iSight camera in your iPhone 5s, a DIY repair is always an option, and in this particular case, it's not a terribly hard one either. Symptoms of a defective rear camera include purple spots on the lens that shows up in photos, lines through photos, issues with the Camera app freezing and never opening, and even blacked out photos appearing in the Photos app. Regardless what symptom you're experiencing, we can walk you through how to replace the camera in your iPhone 5s in less than 60 minutes, and for far less money than what a new iPhone would cost.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By geetk in forum iPhone 6Replies: 34Last Post: 09-24-2016, 01:53 PM
- By nvknow1 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2014, 04:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 02:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 02:34 PM