- 16,182 Posts
Forgot your iCloud Keychain security code? Here's how to change it!
iCloud Keychain is Apple's approach to managing passwords effortlessly across both iOS and OS X. After you've set it up, all your passwords and credit card information is immediately synced securely across your devices. When adding a new device or replacing one, you'll need to verify with either a security code or phone number. So what if you forget or lose your security code? As it turns out, all is not lost. As long as you know your iCloud password and you're running iOS 8 or higher, you can easily reset it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dirtbiker0025 in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Martyn Ball in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2014, 10:42 AM
- By dave hill2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:19 AM