Apple names Steve Dowling interim head of public relations
Apple has named Steve Dowling as their new interim head of public relations. Taking over where former VP of worldwide corporate communications, Katie Cotton, left off, Dowling will hold down the job for now while Apple continues their search for a full-time role. Dowling was reportedly appointed by Tim Cook himself, so it's still possible he could stay on in the role permanently.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Steve Penny in forum Apple TVReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2016, 04:44 AM
- By chrisjohnson83 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:56 PM
- By konjis1 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:02 AM
- By Nikito27 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-02-2014, 05:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:50 AM