How to set messages to automatically delete themselves in iOS 8
One of the largest culprits when it comes to chewing through the storage on your iPhone or iPad is the Messages app. From regular text messages to iMessages to photos, videos, and audio notes, they all take up space. In some cases, several gigabytes. However, iOS 8 brings with it an awesome feature that lets you set messages to delete automatically after a set amount of time. That means more storage space freed up regularly without you actually having to think about it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By morrisbuttermaker in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2014, 05:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2014, 09:03 PM
- By Nolander07 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2014, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2014, 04:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2014, 04:12 PM