Dear Apple: It would make me really happy if you made these two changes to Folders on iOS 8

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
iphone-6-folders.jpg

The iPhone 6 Plus would really benefit by giving folders reachability view by default and providing an option to view more than nine apps per page​
When it comes to arranging the application shortcuts on my phone's home screen, I'm a folders addict. I hate scrolling horizontally through pages and pages of apps. Occasionally I try and allow apps to spread out across more home screen panes, but eventually my OCD kicks in and I spend hours re-organizing everything until I'm down to fitting it all neatly on the default home screen view, with my most frequently-used apps at the bottom so they're easily within reach of my thumb. Accomplishing this typically means I need to use a lot of folders.
This isn't just an iPhone behavior for me. I seem to do the same thing whether I'm using an Android phone, BlackBerry or Windows Phone (though in the latter case I want to minimize vertical scrolling; thankfully Microsoft recently added support for Live Folders in Windows Phone 8.1 which has helped to further compress things). The power user and productivity monster in me needs to optimize the home screen layout so locating the apps I want to open is as efficient a process as possible, whether I'm holding the phone in one hand or two.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice