- 16,232 Posts
Best Stands for your MacBook
You have a MacBook Air or a MacBook Pro. Using it on your desk can be a pain in the neck, literally, if you bend your neck too far down to see the screen. The solution? A stand. Certainly any height adjustment will do — you can stack some phone books (remember those?) or a box underneath your MacBook and level the screen with your eye line. But some companies make stands especially designed for the MacBook — here's a roundup of some of my favorites.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By falconeight in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2014, 12:23 AM
- By comfortingsound in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 02:40 PM