- 16,185 Posts
European ruling opens up the cabin for in-flight phone calls, Internet access
Through a new decision made by the European Aviation Safety Agency, or EASA, the doors may be opening up to in-flight phone calls, emails, and streaming video on a flight in Europe in the future. Though EASA had allowed the use of personal electronic devices (PEDs) on flights in airplane mode last year, the new ruling on Friday would allow these devices to remain on whether or not they are placed into a transmission-restrictive airplane mode.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By OBF in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 09-29-2014, 06:14 PM
- By thebradleyjp in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 01:57 PM