How to use archive and trash simultaneously in the iOS 8 Mail app
One of the main reasons I've used third party mail apps such as Mailbox for such a long time is because the stock iOS Mail app has never made it easy to use archive and trash simultaneously. Sometimes I don't want to archive an email, I want to delete it. And other times I want to archive but not delete. If I can't have both options conveniently at my fingertips, that doesn't work for me. Luckily, iOS 8 brings swipe options that actually let archive and trash play nice together for the first time. You've just got to change a few settings first!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6Replies: 27Last Post: 09-28-2014, 09:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 10:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 12:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 11:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 10:30 AM