- 16,184 Posts
Apple comments on 'Shellshock' exploit, working quickly to provide OS X software update
Apple is aware of the recently discovered bash exploit, nicknamed Shellshock, and is working quickly to provide a software update for the OS X, the operating system that runs on the Mac.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-28-2014, 09:56 AM #2
Apple comments on 'Shellshock' exploit, working quickly to provide OS X softw...
For those of you that use X code, Mac server, or use an advanced setting of Unix, I came across this article this morning from TUAW for a patch of the bash bug, aka Shellshock. There is also a link in the article to see if your Mac has the Bash shell feature enabled to see if your vulnerable.
Here is the link for anyone interested in applying this patch until Apple releases a security update for it
And here is just another article from MacTrast
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 11:32 PM
- By Dr. Bombay in forum iOS 8Replies: 21Last Post: 09-27-2014, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:48 PM
- By shady360 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM