- 16,198 Posts
Apple releases iOS 8.0.2, addresses previous update errors
Apple has released iOS 8.0.2. It's available now via Settings > General > Update or over Lightning to USB tether to iTunes on your Mac or PC. This comes just one day after the iOS 8.0.1 update left iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus customers unable to use Touch ID or connect to cellular networks. Apple promised a fix within days and delivered it with a day. So, is it working?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-25-2014, 08:04 PM #2
- 09-26-2014, 01:26 AM #3
- 10-04-2014, 11:32 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Apple releases iOS 8.0.2, addresses previous update errors
It gives more problems than ever:
1) GoodNotes - kept crashing and closing. I am now unable to go to the tile of pages. The app just closed itself when I touched the tile.
2) Safari - unable to browse my portfolio from Yahoo Finance and resize photo from facebook page.
3) Wifi kept being disconnected.
- By Heisenberg in forum iOS 8Replies: 260Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:38 PM
- By ktaifan in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 95Last Post: 10-14-2014, 06:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:25 PM