- 16,233 Posts
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus now available in over 20 new countries as calendar hits Sept 26
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are hitting store shelves in over 20 more countries as the calendar ticks over to September 26th in the respective regions. Folks in New Zealand and East Asia can now get their hands on the latest devices — on account of time zones, it's the next day there already — and those in many European countries will have their shot here soon as well.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jenaviveuk in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 09-27-2014, 03:51 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 24Last Post: 09-27-2014, 12:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 05:22 PM