- 16,177 Posts
The 'Shellshock' Bash vulnerability and what it means for OS X
Word is spreading on info security websites that there's a vulnerability in a Unix program called Bash. Bash, or Bourne-Again Shell, is standard issue on the Mac, and at this writing, the latest version of OS X —*10.9.5 —*has a version that's vulnerable to this new exploit. Should Mac users be concerned about this new security issue? Sure. Should we panic? No, and here's why...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 45Last Post: 10-14-2016, 09:23 PM
- By kjung7 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:02 PM
- By ashley108 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:51 AM