- 16,183 Posts
How to use the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus one-handed with Reachability
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are a lot bigger than what many iPhone owners are used to. A big concern for many is one-handed use, particularly with the iPhone 6 Plus. This is why Apple created a new feature called Reachability, which while it may not be a solution for everyone, it does make one-handed use a little less painful.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By TheINTJ in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:14 PM
- By cp7 in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:16 PM
- By Guacho in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:30 AM