Apple to release iOS 8.0.2, fix update issues, in the next few days
iOS 8.0.2 will be arriving in the next few days and it'll fix the iOS 8.0.1 bugs bugs that caused loss of Touch ID and cellular service on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. That's according to a knowledge base article just now posted on Apple.com:
We are also preparing iOS 8.0.2 with a fix for the issue, and will release it as soon as it's ready in the next few days.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Duvi in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2014, 01:06 PM
- By gwolfand in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 06:48 AM
- By talkin73 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:54 PM
- By austriak in forum iOS 8Replies: 17Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:56 AM