Macs claim 25 percent of back-to-school PCs sold
Though the day's news was filled with iOS 8.0.1 update glitches, there is good news for Apple as the company's more traditional OS X-based Macs garnered over a quarter of the PC shipments sold for the back-to-school season. Apple managed to earn 26.8 percent of the PCs sold between Independence Day and Labor Day, up from 24.2 percent a year ago.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Toymaker in forum iOS 8Replies: 15Last Post: 01-20-2015, 02:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:06 PM
- By marvar11 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM