- 16,184 Posts
iOS 8.0.1 kill the Touch ID and cell service on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus? Here's how to fix it
UPDATE: Looks like Apple's pulled iOS 8.0.1, so iTunes will restore you to 8.0.0 instead.
Apple has just released iOS 8.0.1, a bug fix update for iOS 8. Unfortunately, it's left some iPhone 6 and [iPhone 6 Plus with Touch ID and cellular connection issues. Reboots don't seem to fix it. It's possible Apple can fix and re-issue the update quickly, or a workaround will be found shortly, but if you've already updated, and you're affected, here's what you need to do:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Scatabrain in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:02 AM
- By doraem0n in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:31 PM
- By itsgusmetropolo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2014, 01:51 PM
- By Craig in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2014, 01:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:51 PM