- 16,179 Posts
SwiftKey keyboard requires full access to work properly
Third-party iOS 8 keyboard SwiftKey took to its blog to let users know that in order for the keyboard to work properly, it requires full access. The reason being is that to provide a smoother experience, a lot of the required files are stored outside Apple's sandbox and in a container app.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-23-2014, 09:04 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2015, 02:54 AM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:23 PM
- By KennyMcCormack in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2014, 08:41 AM
- By sunrat39 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:42 PM