- 16,184 Posts
Yes, the aluminum iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will bend if put under too much pressure
Every time there's a new iPhone there's also a new scare of people being upset by one thing or another that turns out to be greatly overblown. Be it Antennagate with the iPhone 4, or purple lens flare with the iPhone 5, or tricking the Touch ID sensor of the iPhone 5s with elaborate fingerprint duplication, there's always something. Now, with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus we've got a new world-ending catastrophe on our hands, and it's already taken on a name of its own: #bentgate.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By drknight in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
- By Craig in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 02:02 PM
- By Kshitij8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2014, 11:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:40 AM