- 16,175 Posts
How to set a keyboard as your default in iOS 8
One of the most popular new features of iOS 8 is the ability to use custom third party keyboards on your iPhone and iPad. Once you find the perfect keyboard for you, odds are you'll want it to be your go-to default for everything. Luckily, there's an easy way to set it as your default so you don't have to toggle back and forth each time you want to use it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Michael Brown20 in forum iOS 8Replies: 32Last Post: 09-26-2014, 12:18 PM
- By HuongT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:22 PM