- 16,245 Posts
Here's how the new battery usage monitor works in iOS 8
iOS 8 brings something similar to OS X Mavericks-style battery usage — aka battery shaming — to the iPhone and iPad. Located in the Settings, General, Usage section, it tells you which apps and system services are using power, and how much. Obviously the ones using the most power are doing something wrong and should be shut down, right? Wrong. Like many things, the answer is far more complex and nuanced than simple power bad, quit good. So, what does iOS 8 battery usage really mean and how should you use it?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mnicole03 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 62Last Post: 09-27-2014, 08:22 AM
- By cwbcpa in forum iOS 8Replies: 16Last Post: 09-23-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Bob_B in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2014, 04:35 PM
- By iBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:01 AM